Friday, September 11, 2009

Black Goddess Friday

Being that I just love Fridays (particularly if they are a Friday the 13th...), I thought it would be a great time to pop in and introduce myself. I'm Rene Stephens, another editor from the darker side of the garden. And, I might add, my favorite side of the garden. Yes, it's true, I have a love of all things that go bump in the night from vampires to werewolves to demons, and pretty much everything in between. Give me a good story that has me jumping at shadows and I'm a happy camper.

I've been on board as an editor now for a little over two years and have been with the darker side of the garden all along. I'm a West Coast girl who calls Washington State home. With a degree in Literature, I've studied all the classics from Euripides to Melville to Bellows. It will probably come as no surprise that my favorite is the enduring scary story, Dracula. Hence, one of the reasons our great Editor in Chief assigned me to the Black Rose Line.

Speaking of the line, October is going to be great this year. Some wonderful stories coming out and I can hardly wait. Should be loads of fun. All Hallows Eve will be a great night for all of us in the Black Rose garden. Happy Black Goddesses Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Seems I recall a time when I too loved Fridays, Rene... Possibly that was when I didn't work Saturdays and Sundays. =) Word has it you're the demon darling in our midst — tis true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Rene. How's my resident skull collector and vamp lover? Great intro! I so love the darker side. The more vamps, weres, ghouls, demons... the better:) The hotter and sexier-well nuff said.

    Looking forward to All Hallow's Eve this year. It's going to be goosebump heaven.

    Callie

    ReplyDelete