Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good Morning! Tamelia here. I'm excited to announce my latest Black Rose will be released October 28. Just in time for Halloween!

Here's a sneak peak into Rana's plight in Seducing the Night.

Rana Cartwright wanders into The Voodoo Den for one reason and one reason only. To seduce and kill the man she used to love. In order to save her son's life, she must destroy the vampire who sired him. There's only one problem. She soon realizes that she never stopped loving him.

Alexandru Milkos has lived a tormented existence since he was turned six years ago by an elder vampire. He lost the only thing that ever mattered to him. His fiance', Rana. Now, six years later, she is back. Though his love for her never wavered, he senses she has a deadlier motive than a simple reunion. But what concerns him the most is the shameful secret he's harbored for the past six years, for it could turn Rana away forever. If he lives long enough for her to find out about it.



Watch the book trailer here!






I wish you all a wonderful Halloween!!
Please drop by my website and sign up for my monthly newsletter. Thsi month's prize will be a copy of my latest e-book Seducing the Night!


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Garden Tamelia. What a wonderful release date, right before Halloween!!! Seducing the Night sounds like a fantastic read, I look forward to curling up with it!!

    Lill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Voodoo Den sounds just like the place to seduce and kill a man. LOL That reminds me that I need to give away a voodoo doll keychain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamelia. Welcome and best of luck with your book. May you sell tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamelia! Your book sounds great! Just in time for Halloween. How perfect is that? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tamelia,

    This sounds excellent! I can't wait to give it a read.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete