Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello from a Got Wolf? Author!


I'm Helen Hardt, and I'm thrilled and honored that my werewolf story, Blood Wolf, is among the Got Wolf? winners. It will release October 9 in a two author anthology with My Lord Werewolf by Ria Ellis. If you love Alpha males, you'll love these wolves!

I'm an attorney and stay-at-home-mom turned romance author. I met my real life hero in law school, and come November, we'll celebrate twenty years of marriage. We have two teenage boys and we make our home in the beautiful state of Colorado.

I'm currently published in the Scarlet and Cactus lines at The Wild Rose Press and am excited about my first Black Rose release. I also write for Ellora's Cave and Aspen Mountain Press, and I do some freelance editing on the side. Writing has been my dream since I learned how in first grade. Nearly forty years later, I'm finally doing it! My non-writing interests include Harley rides with my husband, attending my sons' sports and music performances, and taekwondo (I'm a blackbelt.) Please visit me at http://www.helenhardt.com/ and http://www.helensheroes.blogspot.com/. I'd love to see you!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Blood Wolf! Is it October yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, congratulations! I'm a lover of actual real-life wolves so I'm thinking I gotta give Blood Wolf a try.

    oxoxoxox

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Helen,

    Waving from the Southwest corner of Colorado!! Congrats on 20 years, how wonderful!!! You've gained my respect beyond writing, I've never managed to get beyond a green belt myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen... I'm late coming to our blog here... sorry about that. As you know I'm super excited for this one. Already on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete