Sunday, September 27, 2009

Intro: Denysé Bridger

Hello everyone! I am Denysé Bridger, and presently I have one book with the Black Rose line. On a personal note, I began writing at an early age and can’t recall a time when I wasn’t creating in some artistic form. My life has had several on-going love affairs that shape much of what I write, the American West, Victorian England, cowboys, a passion for pirates, Greek Gods, and Ancient Egypt. The other endless love affair in my life is Italia and all its magic, beauty, and dazzling culture. That passion spills into all aspects of my life.

My first major fantasy novel is AS FATE DECREES, was released awhile back, and is still available in bookstores everywhere, and on Amazon’s international sites. Not surprisingly, there’s a touch of romance included in the epic fantasy, of course! A visit to my website will show the diversity of what is currently available, and the mixing of genres and styles that will be employed in many up-coming projects as well. Plus, there are always free reads and extras to explore.

Website: http://www.denysebridger.com/
Sensual Treats Magazine: http://www.sensualtreats.webs.com/


BLOOD WINE AND PALE ROSES was my first Black Rose release, and I’m proud to say it was nominated as Best Short Book of 2008 at Long and Short Reviews, it finished a close second! I’m including the book trailer I did for it, to whet your appetite for more.... At present I am working on several new paranormal projects that I hope will find good homes with TWRP, one is a werewolf tale, more vampires, of course, and possible even a tale that will surprise a few folks with its setting and fantasy theme.... Stay tuned for more details!

Genre: Vampire Erotica Novella
Cover by: Nicola Martinez
Publisher/Buy: The Wild Rose Press

Eden Colbourne has spent most of her life pursuing dreams that never quite came true. Running from yet another failed relationship, she seeks solace in the familiar surroundings of England's countryside, and her art. Drawn to the remnants of the abbey, she spends her days sketching the face of a man she believes is a ghost haunting both the abbey and her heart. The reality is even more disturbing...

When Sean Rourke finally reveals himself to her, Eden discovers the ghost is a creature of myth and dark dreams. Turned into a vampire by the man for whom his wife betrayed him, Sean is tormented and lonely, and more afraid of Eden's power to make him love than she is of his nocturnal curse. It isn't until the ancient vampire who made him returns to claim Eden that Sean is forced to decide once and for all if he can let go of the shade of his wife, and permit love to heal what remains of his humanity...

7 comments:

  1. Nice atmospheric trailer, Denyse!

    Great to learn a bit more about TWRP's Black Rose authors and all they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invitation, Denyse! Trailer is very nice - dark and seductive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo a good one!!! Love the trailer!
    Well done you!
    LJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful trailer -- nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey folks, thanks very much for the lovely comments. The trailer was a last minute project, so I'm glad it caught the right tone... I'm never sure! Nice to meet you, too, Helen. And to my familiar friends, thank you for popping in to say hi, always very much appreciated.

    Hugs to all... Denysé

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trailer, it's great to meet you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures you used for your trailer.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete