Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Introducing Catherine Bybee


Ohhh another new blog to play with! Yeah… I’m yet another Black Rose Author, my name in my paranormal world is Catherine Bybee. I’m super excited about my up and coming titles with TWRP. Last year I submitted one story at the time of the Got Wolf contest and ended up with two contracts in the end. Yep, two… Why two? Well, my first story, Before the Moon Rises, stars a man~werewolf Max Ritter and the woman who captures his heart, Janet. But Max’s brother, Richard really had a story of his own that needed to be told. So soon after I wrote Max’s story, Richards was drafted, honed and on Callie’s desk.

Sometime in 2010 these stories will be available to download. I’ll go ahead and post my newly drafted and I’m pretty sure I won’t get yelled at for posting it blurb for Before the Moon Rises. LOL I’ve not been given a release date, but by my estimates I’m thinking by summer of next year.

After a twelve hour shift in a busy emergency room, Janet O’Brien is beat. When her last patient comes in unconscious and naked, she’s lead to believe he is a psyche patient off his meds. Once he wakes, however, Janet is taken back by his million-dollar smile and agrees to give him a ride home.
Max Ritter notices the sassy nurse when he wakes after a night of a full moon. Unfortunately, his arch rival is drawn to Janet as well. In order to keep the sexy nurse out of harm's way, he keeps her close at hand. When the chemistry between them sparks, Max discovers a whole new reason to keep Janet safe.

Look for Richard’s story, Only for You, later next year.

Where can you find me? Oh, I’m so glad you asked. Lets see… I tweet, facebook and myspace. I love to
blog and often do it video style. And of course I have a website: http://www.catherinebybee.com/ I’m soooo not shy so come on over, pull up a chair and lets chat.

Thanks for droppin’ in. I’ll yak at ya around cyberspace.

14 comments:

  1. Love the blurb, Catherine! I'm looking forward to these wolf tales!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get new wolf stories. Congrats on both contracts.

    So I responded to your comment from my post. You any good at art? Maybe we need a were-penguin icon to act as host around here.

    Just to note, I did not start the were-penguin discussion. It wasn't me. Nope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth: Are you sure? You sound guilty to me. LOL... I'll have to think about the were-penguin graphic. Would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    I'm on drugs and can not be held responsible for anything I type today. Unless it is a good idea and then I'll take full credit.

    Head cold be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not the werepenguin thing again!
    Drugs are not excuse, are they?
    Catherine you know I love the blurb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Catherine! I thought the Got Wolf? stories were supposed to be released individually this summer and then as a print anthology in 2010? Either way, Rockin' cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The do, Crystal... My stories didn't make it inot the anthology. They were inspired by the contest, however. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Catherine, it's great to meet you. I adore werewolves, the stories sound wonderful!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geez, those were-penguins are rising again? I thought we had herded them to their own corner of the garden with their black ice lagoon... just goes to show you that you never know what might happen around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. J.A. right back at ya. I love 'em too.

    Lill: The were-penguins will live for ever. They could survive a direct hit from an A-bomb. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. No yelling here, Catherine. Promo, promo, promo! As someone is always shouting from the cyber rooftops:)

    Take it from me. These are two more great reads:)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  12. *blushing... Thanks, Callie! I can't wait to share them with the world... hint, hint... ROFLMAO. I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Catherine. Great cover! Looking forward to reading it. And by the way, hearing about were-penguins takes me back to those author chats. Who started that one?!

    ReplyDelete