Friday, September 18, 2009

Introducing Karilyn Bentley


Hi All! My writing name is Karilyn Bentley and I'm really excited to be here as one of the Got Wolf? authors. This is my first time in print and I'm really excited, if you can't tell. :) My story is "Werewolves in London", London, Montana that is, and features Vonda, a sexy werewolf, and Tom, a rancher whose daughter has been kidnapped. Together they save his daughter and learn a bit about themselves in the process. You'll have to check it out to find out what that bit is. :)

When I'm not writing, you'll find me busy at work as a clinical research coordinator in an oncology clinic. I am blessed with a wonderful hubster that cooks, two partially psychotic dogs, who presently have been lulled to sleep by rawhides, and some fish whose numbers are dwindling rapidly. They're old, in case you're worried. I live in the great state of TX where the temps are in the upper 70s with rain and us Texans are shivering in our boots. :)

I'm looking forward to being here! If you'd like to reach me, my email is Karilyn@karilynbentley.com.

3 comments:

  1. Got to say once again how much I love that cover!!!

    Your ahead of me, my fish don't live long enough to be old. And my dog is fully psychotic!! She has become obsessed with my MIL (well ex but long story) feet. Everytime the woman stands still for more than a second she is sitting on top of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lill. Beautiful cover! Best of luck and wishing you many sales. Welcome to the Black Rose Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'm happy to be here and I love the cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete