Friday, September 25, 2009

Introduction-Sky Purington

Hi Everyone! My name is Sky Purington and I write for The Wild Rose Press's Faery and Black Rose lines. Time-travel and sexy Scottish wizards were my thing up until recently. Now it’s all about the vampires! My first story, Darkest Memory, should be out sometime next year.

Here’s a little something about it…

Calah Arlington lands a career-breaking interview with billionaire club owner, Gabriel Knight. He instantly captivates her with his dark looks and mysterious nature. But all is not as it seems. Bizarre things begin to happen. How can she hear him speak when his lips don't move? Why does she so easily forget her own actions? Unfortunately, her questions are answered and the truth deadly.

Vampire, Gabriel Knight, would have waited a thousand centuries for Calah Arlington to come back. When she returns one stormy night he knows he must keep her existence a secret from those who would harm her. That he too, should remain unknown. Regrettably, fate has other plans. He is forced to make contact. Under the pretention of an interview he lures her to his estate to keep her safe from the enemy. However, he underestimates his dark desire for her. Now who will keep her safe from him?

Interested in reading an excerpt? Pop over and visit me at http://www.skypurington.com/. Don’t forget to swing by http://www.skypuringtonwrites.blogspot.com/ to learn more about an upcoming multi-author blog event I’m part of next month.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sky

7 comments:

  1. Hey Sky,

    Sexy Scottish wizards? Where do I sign up?

    The story sounds great! Can't wait to read!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, sounds interesting! Now, what's this about sexy Scottish wizards? *G*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy and Scottish? Right up my alley ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, sis! Love that cover! It looks like the picture my sister took on her trip to Ireland and Scotland over Lughnasad. (I hope I spelled that somewhat correctly. LOL The brain's a bit dead at the moment. But dead is how we like things at Black Rose, eh?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Sky!! Love both the title and the cover. And I guess I am at the back of the line for the sexy Scottish wizards. So I think I get to jump to the head of the line for the sexy vampire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go with sexy and Scottish any time! Best of luck with it, Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, thanks for the feedback all! I wasn't able to hop back online until now but warms my heart we all seem to have a thing for the wizardly Scots, winks.

    Cheers,
    Sky

    ReplyDelete