Monday, September 14, 2009

Jaclyn Tracey, Eden's Black Rose

                               Good morning. I’m Jaclyn Tracey, author of, Eden’s Black Rose.

I would like to begin by thanking the Wild Rose Press, Black Rose Line for inviting me here. I write paranormal romance. My first book, Eden’s Black Rose, will be released soon, right Callie? If I cross my fingers much longer I won’t be able to type!!!

Callie Lynn, my dear editor, I love you. No ifs, ands or buts. I’m so looking forward to this winter… and trust me, I’ve never said that! Snow—frigid temps, nostrils frozen with that first inhalation outside, purple fingertips falling off your hand right before your eyes into the snow, your eyeballs trapped behind icicles…. I could go on and on. Give me 90* or better any day of the week. Major tangent there huh?

Back to my book:

            Eden's Black Rose is a paranormal romance taking place in London 1896.

Dr. Serina St. James is a young enchantress with hidden powers she'd like kept that way. Walking home from the morgue, her place of employment, she inadvertently wishes for a man to show up on her door stoop, alive, in one bloody piece, betrothed to no one and interested in anyone other than himself for a welcome change.

 

Serina finds out the hard way it's not so much what you wish for, but moreso, how you wish for it, when a young man gets delivered to her door ravaged and left for dead after a vampire attack. After years of hiding her powers from the witch hunters, Serina is faced with a choice, use them or lose the one man that can make her dreams come true.

Decisions, decisions....

 

Lucian St. James is not your typical heir to the throne, wanting nothing to do with it until the option is stolen from him. Awakening in a bloody carriage with a gorgeous green-eyed beauty buried within his loins, a small curl to his lips forms. 

Doing what, he wonders?

 

Lucian finds out fast all things are not as they seem. Lies have been told, family members murdered, and now Lucian and Serina find themselves in the centre of a macabre plot to knock out all the heirs to the throne, beginning with him on his honeymoon.

In November 04’ after my team went home without another ring in the World Series, I began reading to take up my spare time. Television? I’d absolutely had it with reality shows. This fall is gonna be different. Go Yankees! And Jeter and Moe and Jorge. I could go on. I won’t.

Callie found Serina floating around in cyberspace and gave her a home. And while she whittles away further at her, I have the sequels, Eden’s Sins and Eden’s Charms completed and submittedJ I have two other books I’m currently dividing my time between. Eden’s Enchantment and an erotic story along the same lines, Eden's Forbidden Love.

Okay, me! If I must… I’m the mother of two of the best kids on the planet. Caitlyn lives in Delaware and goes to Wesley College. And of course she despises her major. Wants to change from business to psych. Can’t blame her and can’t afford her either. Let’s hope the books sellJ Christopher goes to SCCC, a community college. This spring he’ll have his Criminal Justice degree. And of course, he wants to switch majors as well. Why not, right? My husband of 23 years designs digital mammogram machines. Wouldn’t it be nice if they had one similar for prostate cancer detection?

Sorry! Just had my mammo. Shout out to all you ladies, it only takes about 10 minutes to get it and I swear to God, your boobs re-inflate after a few hours. It’s not that  bad. Get it done, please! Save the ta-ta’s.

I am a registered nurse. I work in a community of caring people that daily try to make the lives of the mentally handicapped better.

That’s all folks.

Jaclyn Tracey

www.jaclyntracey.com

www.edensblackrose.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Have to say Jaclyn that I now have tea coming out my nose after reading about re-inflation of the "ta-tas", but you are right and it is something that every woman should take the time to do.

    Edan's Black Rose sounds like quite the story and I look forward to reading it!! Welcome to the Garden we are glad you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lill for your comments. Yeah, breast cancer is curable if found early enough. I'd love to see this disease irradicated from the planet. Sorry if I mussed up your blouse with tea stains. Hey, as long as it didn't shoot out of your nose, your ok.
    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jacklyn!

    The story sounds wonderful! And I love the "save the ta-ta's"!! LOL!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, Jaclyn is too much and take it from me a mammo procratinator they do hurt like hell but they do bounce back somehow.

    And as for Jaclyn's book? Another whole series of great and humorous reads. You see how quirky the author is. You can well imagine how wonderfully entertaining the heroine is.

    As for books, Jaclyn and MFlagg are definitely keeping me very busy along with many of my authors. I seem to collect serial authors, LOL
    And I love it!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete