Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome to November

Hello All,

I want to apologize for my late November welcome. I love this time of year. The falling leaves, the smokey smell in the air from fireplaces, the slowing down after the rush to start a new school year and the end of summer. It is a time for family and friends.

We have some wonderful blogs planned for this month. Full of tips and tricks from our authors and maybe some secrets about what editors are really looking for. (Besides those sexy creatures of the night!!)

Please check in throughout the month to see what we have going on. We'd love to hear from you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I ditto that welcome to November. Wow! The Holiday commercials are streaming full force and the Holiday music channel is already running Christmas carols! I told DH last night when he stopped on the channel if he didn't move on soon, I'd be off pulling out the Christmas tree, etc! LOL

    Anyway, Lill is doing a wonderful job here at the blog as well all of you. Let's keep the momentum going. We're in for some wonderful stories and info in the upcoming months.

    But first, sometime today I will announce the winner of the Halloween post for a Callie Lynn special goodie bag. One lucky commenter will walk away with it all:)

    Stay tuned...

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall, but it signifies a significant shift in my reading/writing/work time. I love the holiday season, and savor every minute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year as well. It's cozy. Here in Colorado, with our wacky weather, we get a snow blizzard one day then 70 degrees the next. My heavy coat, my light jacket, then back to my heavy coat. Well, the beautiful leaves and the scent of pumpkin spice latte are lovely indications of the season.

    ReplyDelete