Friday, January 8, 2010

Organisation and chaos

Okay, we're 8 days in, but close enough to the 1st that it makes no difference :)

January is always an interesting time of year, new beginnings and fresh promises. A time for thinking about everything you failed to get done the previous year, and everything you hope to accomplish in the year to come.

For me the year had been an interesting one already (I know only 8 days in).
I've got a release date for 'Human with a Twist'. Keep and eye out in August people!!!!

I've also got a new job -- good for the wallet, not so good for organising writing time. Which brings me nicely to the topic for this month. Organising things.
Some writers are pristine and organised, others exist in a state of chaos. I'm somewhere in between, or moving from one end of the spectrum to the other on any given day. This kind-of-chaos, kind-of-organised state covers pretty much all aspeacts of my life. From my desk, to my filing system, to my time mangement. I always wish I could do it better, but it could always be worse :) Some peopel have called in 'organisation in chaos', which I think sounds quite fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year, filled with the best of organisation and planning, and the most wonderful side of Chaos.

--Louise D

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by and wanted to say hello! Love the blog.

    Good luck with the organization!

    ReplyDelete