Friday, February 5, 2010

Before the Moon Rises ~ Available Now


Oh, yeah! I really do love this one. My first completed werewolf novella that I entered into the Got Wolf Contest - alas, I didn't win, but my scores did manage high marks and Callie offered me a contract in rather short order...
Janet and I have a lot in common. We're both ER nurses with an edge about life.
Max and I have a lot in common... We both live behind gates with amazing high tech security systems.
I hope you enjoy Before the Moon Rises and look forward to Richard's story, Only For You.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your release. And I love the trailer! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love werewolves. Sounds like a story I'll add to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video Catherine, so very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, Catherine! Best of luck with the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had a Black Rose story out. Way cool and congrats! As soon as I get my reader, I'll be ordering this. I've never read a werewolf story--yours will be my first. I'm a werewolf reading virgin. :)

    :)Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca: Learn something new everyday. LOL
    This was a virgin write for me so I do hope your virgin read is just as good. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice video and congrats!!! And Rebecca... Werewolves can be mighty sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete