Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Romance

Ah, Valentine's Day is in the air. The scent of roses and chocolate tantalizing my nose and making me sneeze. I love seeing what plant my hubby gets me. One year it was a lemon tree that I managed to coax into producing a lemon, which was then eaten by my dog. Not just the lemon, but the whole tree. Bad dog.

But Valentine's day is a symbol of romance and reminds me of when I first met my hubby. Do you have a similar memory? We were set up on a blind date and the rest is history. :) The funny thing is my friend who introduced us asked me right before soon-to-be-hubby came by if I was nervous. Of course I wasn't as long as she was ok if I didn't like her friend. She said, I can't believe you're not nervous, you could marry him. I'm thought, yeah right. Famous last words. :)

What is your romantic moment?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bentley,

    My husband and I knew one another in high school. He was the rocker with the mullet *snort* and I was the book nerd.

    Years later, we bumped into one another while standing in line to see Spiderman. The rest, they say, is history.

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! My hubby and I met in law school and were so taken with each other, we used to make out in the halls. Kind of forgot we were in law school, not high school, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, lovely post. I admit to laughing out loud at the image of the dog eating the lemon tree. Bad, bad dog!

    ReplyDelete