Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jim Butcher Fanatic

This month we're talking about the books we are currently reading. I love a good romance, but I am a die-hard Jim Butcher fan. With almost 600 miles of commuting every week, I've also become a big fan of audio books. I just finished Jim's latest Harry Dresden book, Changes. First, let me explain about Harry Dresden. Any romantic heart would love this character. He is honest, kind, a hero in every aspect and he is a true gentleman. He is also a powerful wizard who lives in Chicago and advertises in the yellow pages. Jim Butcher has a created a lovable sympathetic character than anyone can enjoy. If you like fairies and humor you will love these books. You don't have to read the series in order, but ir helps because they are linear. Take a chance on Harry - you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment