Monday, May 10, 2010

My reads

Hi! I love reading. As a child I'd walk around with a book in my hands and if I'm in a story a storm can blow through and I won't notice. Lately I've been hooked on JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series. One of my friends refers to the series as crack books, so addicting you can't put them down. Currently I'm reading the latest Sookie Stackhouse book and loving it. Sherrilyn Kenyon, Karen Marie Moning and Diana Gabaldon are some of my favs, along with George RR Martin. As you can see, my tastes run the gamut. What draws me into a book? The story and of course the characters. I love characters that make me think, that draw me into their lives. What about you? What do you enjoy reading and why?

2 comments:

  1. I just got the latest Sookie Stackhouse book yesterday! Can't wait to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete