Monday, June 7, 2010

EReaders

Hello, I wanted to discuss the topic of e-readers. Sadly, I don’t have one, but I wish I did. Maybe someday. I read my ebooks on my computer.

Do you have an e-reader? If so, which one, and did you research several before buying it? What made you decide on that one, and are you happy with it?

I can see the advantages of having one. I carry around a big bag with books in it that I read on the bus when I go home each evening. If I could afford an ereader, I could just bring that with me and save carrying around the weight. I like the fact that many books can fit in an ereader. I like that font can be adjusted and lines highlighted.

There are so many brands to choose from, and when the time comes for me to buy one, I’ll have to decide which one based on many factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment