Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks:

This may very well be my shortest post ever. I am thankful for everyone who has ever shared a part in my life, be it good, bad or indifferent, for each of you has helped me learn and grow or sit back on my haunches and reflect. You've taught me to love, forgive, forget, and move forward. No regrets for they are a waste of precious time and energy.

You've shared your smiles and in worst cases your tears with me. You've allowed me into your lives and trusted what you covet the most with me. Your heart, your friendship, your love.
That saying, people come into your lives for different purposes at different stages is very true. We just need to look for the resons and once found, not lose sight of why.
I wish you all your dreams.

3 comments:

  1. No one has taught me more about love, friendship, trust, courage, and to aim for your dreams like you! You’re a brilliant women mom, and I love you so very much!
    Love Chris Kearney =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Christopher, what a beautiful surprise to wake up to. Thank you. I LOve You More, Always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete