Friday, January 7, 2011

Looking Forward to a Wonderful Year!

I know I'm a day late, but I didn't want to push Lilly out. :p I just want to say thank you to everyone at TWRP and everyone on this loop for all the great support. I can't tell you what a thrill it was to see my first novel, To Kill a Vampire in print!

I also offered contract with three other books with another publisher for next year and I finally landed a wonderful agent in December - yay! So it's been a bit of a whirlwind ride! Here's raising the cyber champagne glasses to all the fine authors and editors at Wild Rose Press. May you all have a wonderful new year and may all your dreams come true!

Oh!!! And I'd love if you'd join me Monday, January 10th - I'm blogging at VampChix. http://vampchix.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, glad to know I wasn't the only one who missed my scheduled posting date! And congrats on the new agent. Here's hoping 2011 is our best publishing year yet!

    ReplyDelete