Monday, October 10, 2011

Putting the Romance in Halloween



Okay, I have a confession. I have no romantic Halloween memories. Sure, I have plenty of memories of haunted houses and grabbing onto the arm of the nearest guy, but I wouldn't call that romantic. More like self-preservation to stick my male friend between me and the crazy chainsaw carrying guy. One of my first dates with the Hubster was to visit a haunted house, but I can't remember it ended in a romantic way. Since I'm fresh out of Halloween romantic memories, I came up with a list of things to do to put some romance in Halloween.

First, take those candles sitting in the jack-o-lanterns and put them around your bath or in your bedroom. Please don't leave the candles unattended! Once you get the candles in the bed/bathroom, pop a romantic CD in, pour in some bubble bath and add the nearest guy (hopefully your hubby or significant other and not some stranger on the street). Stir well and enjoy. :)

After Halloween there is always extra candy. Save your child from hyperactivity and potential cavities and feed some of that chocolate to your significant other and let him reciprocate by feeding some to you. You know what they say about chocolate. :) Yummy!

What are your suggestions for leftover Halloween decorations?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful suggestions! My husband and I always try to liberate the chocolate from our children's overstuffed Halloween bags, but they catch on quick! lol

    ReplyDelete