Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving

The holidays (or holidaze as I like to spell it) are upon us and I'm already feeling the stress of the season. Despite feeling like I'm carrying the world on my shoulders, I am thankful for so much. All my friends, my family, my supportive, loving, caring husband. Even the economic problems have taught me things. I'm also thankful to TWRP for publishing two of my stories this year and contracting another one. Yay! And let's not forget to thank the men and women in the armed forces for serving to ensure our freedom.

So many things to be thankful about. Sometimes in all the rush and hurry of the holidays we need to slow down and remember the things that really matter: friends and family.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment