So, you’re looking for something to give to your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day. Most people may think of a dozen roses, a box of chocolate, a necklace of diamonds, or a candlelit dinner, which are all very nice ideas. But, what if your loved one likes something a little different? Something with a little more paranormal flair with his/her Valentine’s Day?
Here are some ideas on how to share your Valentine’s Day with a paranormal lover:
- A candlelight dinner sounds marvelous, especially if it precedes a candlelit séance for two, or three, or four (invisible guests are included).
- Spend your Valentine’s day in a haunted hotel. Nothing says hold me close as you listen to the spectral moaning, thumping footsteps in the hall when no one is there, or the blankets being yanked off your feet in the middle of the night.
- Take your sweetie on a ghost hunt. The thrill of the chase, or the lengthy time just waiting for something to happen, will bring the two of you together for a special night.
- Go to a psychic for a reading. Want to know if you’ll spend your lives together or perhaps already did in a past life? Perhaps a psychic specializing in those unique readings could shed some light for you.
- Need something a little more simple? Take your lover to a spooky movie where you can hold each other close while squealing in fright! Or watch one of the numerous TV series that feature ghosts, vampires, and other ghoulies, most of which are often falling in love these days.
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
~Tricia Schneider is a paranormal romance author. For more information about her books, visit her website or blog.