Saturday, May 19, 2012

FOREVER FREED Turns One & is 99 Cents!

I'm so excited to celebrate the first publication anniversary of my debut novel, a vampire romance called Forever Freed! This book was the first I wrote and first I sold, and it remains very dear to my heart. And it's had a great year, too:
  • WON the NJRW Golden Leaf Award for Best Paranormal of 2011!
  • Finaled for the NJRW Golden Leaf Award for Best First Book of 2011!
  • Finaled in the GDRW Booksellers' Best Contest for Best Paranormal of 2012!
  • Finaled in the GDRW Booksellers' Best Contest for Best First Book of 2012!
  • Gothic Romance Amazon Bestseller!
With so much to celebrate, I'm throwing a party over at my blog complete with THREE prizes you can win. AND TWRP has put the book on sale for a limited time for just 99 Cents! That's such a steal for a 332-page award-winning vampire romance!


So, don't miss out on the party or the sale! Thanks for reading!

Laura Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment