Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 6th, TWRP!

I'd like to join in to offer Rhonda, RJ, Callie, and everyone at The Wild Rose Press a Happy 6th Birthday!

I can't help but have a special place in my heart for TWRP. Not only did they give me my first opportunity to publish, but it was my first novel to boot! If that wasn't exciting enough, FOREVER FREED is coming up on its one-year publication anniversary on May 20, which makes this celebration that much more special!

So grab a glass of champagne (or, ya know, blood, if you're a vampire) and a slice of chocolate cake, and celebrate! You deserve it, TWRP!

 
Thanks for reading!




  • Amazon Bestselling Gothic Romance
  • NJRW Golden Leaf Winner for Best Paranormal of 2011
  • NJRW Finalist for Best First Book of 2011 
A heart can break, even one that no longer beats.

I stalk my new neighbors, a single mother and her child, drawn by the irresistible scent of their joy and love. I crave their blood, starved for some healing respite from my ancient grief. Now to lure them into my grasp.

But they surprise me. Little Olivia accepts me without fear or reservation--talking, smiling, offering innocent affection that tugs at my long-lost humanity. Her mother, Samantha, seeks me out when she should stay away, offering sweet friendship, and calling to the forgotten man within me. They lure me instead.

Ah, Dio, Lucien, run and spare them while you can...

16 comments:

  1. Happy B-day!!!! And super congrats to you Laura!!!

    Love you, Loved this book!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Kelly, you're the best! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. That's exciting! 6 years, and a lot of fabulous authors. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have me wondering exactly what kind of cake vampires eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Hmmm... pondering vampire cake favorites while wishing you all at TWRP a wonderfully happy 6th celebration! Looking forward to many more years of future success and books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! Only at a romance publisher's birthday party would you ponder vampires' favorite cakes! Am I right? Thanks flchen1!

      Delete
  6. Hello, Lauren and thank you for your wonderful words. We are proud to have been your FIRST:) We are thrilled to have been a jumpstart to a wonderful career. Congratulations on all your successes.

    Hmmm...I don't know what cake would be a good fit, Lill but I will say Blood Pudding works. Hehehehe

    Callie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Callie Lynn! Great working with you and Eilidh!

      Delete
  7. I saw that cake first off and thought "Oh man, is sharing the recipe for that?" LOL What a yummy looking cake:) Congrats on the birthday, and thank you for your wonderful stories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you! Wishing you all the best! And that cakes looks to dang yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete