Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, TWRP. I can't believe I've been with you for two years. In June 2010, TWRP released my first book, a paranormal romance entitled Out of the Darkness. I've gone on to publish two historicals and I'm currently working on a sequel to OTD. And in that time, I might still be waiting to hear something from some other publishers. lol! But TWRP responds quickly to queries and the editors work well with both new and seasoned writers.

I think I've found my forever home here. TWRP rocks!

5 comments:

  1. And we are glad that you did find your forever home here!!!! Can't believe it has been two years either!!! Now about that sequel... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Lilly! Wishing you MANY more books and years with TWRP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Lilly. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about TWRP. We certainly are glad you are here and wish you well-deserved success.

    Callie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, y'all. And Lil, I'm working on it. Honest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats awesome! Wishing you much more success! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete