Saturday, August 17, 2013


 
Hi, I'm Lill Farrell and I'm an editor here in the dark side of the garden.  I missed the introductory blog roll and wanted to do a quick introduction.

I've been with TWRP for just over 6 years now and have enjoyed every minute of it.  I got my feet wet in the Champagne line before moving over to the Black Rose line to work under the wonderful Callie.  While all portions of the garden are wonderful I have to say that I think we've got the best corner, filled with a lot of romance and a bit of magic, mayhem, shifters, witches, demons and the other creatures of the night who wander through.  I also do a bit of moonlighting for Faery which gives me the opportunity to spend some time with the lighter side of the paranormal.

I've had the pleasure of working with some outstanding authors and I invite you to peruse the TWRP catalog to see what our dark side of the garden has to offer.  And as always if you have a story hidden in your heart that would fit our corner, I invite you to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) and share it with us at TWRP.  We look forward to hearing from you either as an author, reader or hopefully both!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lill! Thank you for giving us a bat's eye view of you:)

    I want to mention I have a wonderful story in process for our Shades of Black: Grave Distinction series. And I wanted to encourage more authors to get busy with this call out request. We have extended our deadline through November. Let's see what our magnificent authors can do.

    Do I hear a challenge in there??? Why, yes I do:)
    Callie Lynn

    ReplyDelete